NADG Track Record
North American Development Group (“NADG”) has been active in the development, acquisition, redevelopment and management of over 250 shopping centers comprising well in excess of 30 million square feet. NADG has 11 offices across North America, 5 in the United States and 6 in Canada, and a team of over 280 seasoned real estate professionals.
NADG NNN REIT Strategy
- Acquires highly visible outparcel properties fronting busy roads with average traffic counts exceeding 30,000 vehicles per day.
- Outparcels are considered one of the most valuable asset classes in commercial real estate.
- Hand-selected national portfolio, heavily diversified across geography and concept.
Why Our NNN Outparcels?
- Service industry users: quick service restaurants, automotive support, convenient stores, medical, car wash, banking, pharmacy, and fitness.
- Corporate tenants with strong financial guarantees.
- Large, liquid and fragmented marketplace creates pricing arbitrage.
What Is A NNN Lease?
- Lessee/tenant to pay real estate taxes, building insurance, and maintenance (the three “nets”), which protects a landlord from rising costs normally associated with owning real estate.
- Long-term leases with contractual rental increases.
- Growing demand for outparcel properties across the country.